To attend a match, you need
Who needs a ticket and a FAN ID?
- A Ticket for the match
All information about the ticket program, ticket prices, tickets for a particular category of persons, etc. follow the link http://fifa.com/bilet
- Fan's passport (FAN ID)
What is a FAN ID, how to draw it up, where to get it and what advantages it gives, you can find it on the site
To all, even to babies from the age of 0+
What categories of tickets can a viewer have:
What should one pay attention to on the ticket?
- The spectator of the "hospitality" program
The viewer should go to the gate / pavilion, which is indicated on the ticket.
When attending the 2018 World Cup matches, it is necessary to remember
- It is necessary to arrive in advance аt the stadium - the spectators' gate opens 3 hours before the match starts.
- Opening and closing ceremonies of the FIFA World Cup start 1 hour ahead of the time specified in the ticket.
- Only VISA payment cards are possible at the stadium. Cash payment is made in rubles.
- Stadium is a smoking free territory.
- There is a NO RE-ENTRY policy at the stadium, after scanning the ticket to go to your seat in the stadium, you can not re-enter the stadium on this ticket.
- Separate waste collection is arranged at all FIFA World Cup 2018 facilities. To do this, viewers need to pay attention to information on containers and follow simple rules: plastic bottles, aluminum cans and clean paper must be thrown into yellow containers, and food residues, napkins, packaging and disposable dishes - in green containers. Separate collection will help to recycle a significant part of the waste and reduce the negative impact on the environment.
SERVICES AT THE STADIUM FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF SPECTATORS
- Information desk:
Storage chambers (a ticket is required for delivery)
Activities from partners
Food and drink (alcohol is on sale, there are no hot drinks)
Official souvenir shops
LIST OF ITEMS PROHIBITED TO CARRYING THE STADIUM
- Registration of children (colorful bracelet)
- Storage of prams
- Lost and found
- weapons of any kind, whether intended for self-defence or otherwise, any ammo or any component parts of firearms;
- devices or implements, whether self-manufactured or otherwise, which, without in themselves being pyrotechnics, may be used for the scattering or spraying of diverse materials or substances (pneumatic crackers);
- materials of extremist, offensive or discriminatory nature;
- promotional materials of any kind;
- unwieldy objects or bags, if they exceed 75cm by the sum of their three dimensions;
- bicycles, scooters or segways, unless used for the transportation of persons with impaired mobility (PIMs), with the exception of wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, or 3- or 4-wheeled electric scooters used for the transportation of PIMs;
- food or beverages of any kind, including alcoholic beverages;
- anything that could be used to cut or stab, knives, any other bladed weapons;
- aerosol spray canisters;
- work tools of any kind;
- thermos bottles or any kinds of flasks;
- sporting gear or equipment, including bicycles, skateboards and scooters;
- flags or banners larger than 2m x 1m50;
- any items resembling any prohibited objects in appearance, or any replicas or equivalents thereof;
- umbrellas longer than 25cm when folded.
All animals are prohibited on stadium grounds, except for guide dogs. The visitor intending to bring a guide dog into a stadium is required to present a veterinary document attesting all the required timely vaccinations, and evidence of the qualification of the dog as a guide dog, in the parameters established by applicable rules.
Baby strollers are permitted inside a stadium. Stadium staff will kindly ask you to place your stroller in a dedicated left luggage area.
- explosive substances, firing agents or any items filled with same;
- flammable or pyrotechnic substances or objects;
- flammable liquids or gases;
- poisonous or toxic agents, or any substances emitting an acrid odour;
- oxidizing agents or organic peroxides;
- toxic, radioactive or corrosive agents;
- narcotics, stimulants, toxic agents or precursors thereof, whether in medicinal form or otherwise;
- any dyes;
- any substances in powder form;
- any liquids in containers larger than 100ml;
- any other substances, products or objects, whether self-manufactured or otherwise, the use of which may cause the emission of smoke or an inflammation.